Need materials management? We’re the solution you’re looking for!
Running an efficient material supply is no simple task, it takes an in-depth knowledge of the end to end process flow for implementation to be a success. Using detailed procedures we are able to methodically get materials where they are needed, on time and within budget.
Social housing project
Although our services are transferable across many business sectors we are currently working with a North East Housing Association with a substantial portfolio. Expanding on digital implementation process our team now manage all materials for the main distribution centre including all daily replenishment of vehicles, we control, procure and monitor materials levels daily. The procedures and processes in place have been operating for well over six years and have made significant improvements to the overall operation. The quality of the procedures have improved customer satisfaction levels by delivering “right first time”, increased KPI results whilst supported the local economy.
Our strength is our ability to effectively control business arrangements with the supply chain. Our team put in place control measures for material supply, this alleviates the day to day pressure and risks allowing the management team to run the business, and the workforce to complete more jobs first time.
- Materials controlled front end, no unauthorised purchases for tighter controls
- Accurate levels of stock which has seen significant workforce productivity gains
- Materials digitally tracked until consumption, returned for credit if not required
- Increased rates of right first time, correct vehicle stocks based on usage
- Streamline operations for workforce, driven by technology benefiting in less paperwork and less downtime
- Continuity of products, whilst creating savings and less waste
- Fully detailed reports showing all stock consumed to individual jobs
- Full audit trail for finance, purchase order numbers and GRN (goods received notes) recorded for all materials
- Improved KPI’s
- Benefit realisation (added value) far outweighing the cost of running the service
Is there something not quite right with your current material management? Are you looking for improved control, improved productivity with accurate job costs along with less waste?
What we do
- We are a single point of contact for all material supplies, the workforce and management team work safe in the knowledge that we handle all enquires and orders, once materials are available we streamline delivery or collection
- We update the work schedulers on real time availability, projects are booked and completed efficiently
- All new processes are designed for compatibility and are integrated into the customers’ existing systems
- As part of audit compliance and to maintain inventory accuracy, all materials receive an internal product code so no matter the location within the business they will be tracked with traceability until the consumption stage
- Health and Safety standards including COSHH are complied with and monitored regularly by training and updates
- COSHH information sheets are made available, materials are also labelled in accordance with COSHH to company requirements
Social Housing Compliance
Our team source and replenish materials to comply with the current OJEU requirements, and depending on procurement arrangements either a fixed tender or framework agreement we control and manage the supply from demand to consumption.
Using technology to improve efficiency
Digital technology drives the business forward we constantly look to develop processes to improve efficiency, we have developed software to return detailed management reports highlighting all material usage across the business. Materials are tracked using digital technology we have also integrated systems with the customers IT so material replenishment is fully automated.
Vehicle stocktakes can be completed on a regular basis this is to maintain accurate records of materials for right first time fix, accurate forecasting and budgeting for management, also any variances are investigated so jobs can be adjusted accordingly.
So if you’re looking for a solution to materials, consider us as a business partner – Book your free consultation today click or call 0871 662 9149